Our case manager happily informed us that they received our authenticated paperwork and had it all packaged and ready to head across the ocean to Ethiopia.
Oklahoma (where our agency is based) was hit with one of the worst snowstorms. Unfortunately our paperwork CAN'T BE DELIVERED... yet. We are SO close and yet not as close as I'd like to be.
Depending on their snowstorm, our dossier will probably not make it out to Ethiopia until next week. Although my heart goes out to all the people who are stranded on the streets and unable to make it home in the several feet of snow...
I am confident that God's hand is perfectly arranging every part of this journey. He has pushed me to stretch my hands out, let go of my timeline/agenda and just sit and wait.